HOW DOES MEDICAL APPRAISALS UK (MAUK) COMPLY WITH GDPR?
- MAUK is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller in the UK and seek consent to process data.
- We have reviewed our existing Data Security documentation and processes and are confident we have taken the necessary steps to ensure compliance with GDPR from 25 May 2018. This involves an encryption process using password protection on any documents/spreadsheets containing personal data.
- MAUK is committed to GDPR compliance across our services. We take the privacy of our users seriously and have robust privacy and security protections built into our services from the outset.
- We only collect, process and store data subject information in accordance with our governance systems.
- We do not disclose any personal information that we hold on you or our subscribers to any unrelated third party, except where we have requested and been given express consent for or where we are obligated by law to ensure the safety of the general public.
- We do not share data outside the European Economic Area
- MAUK will contact you with updates relating to our relationship with you and any changes we need to make to our processes as part of GDPR.
- you can email us to remove any data we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any queries relating to our approach to processing personal data please get in touch with email@example.com